Fat Goddess Pt1:Stuffing BBW

$11.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This is the first part of "The Fat Goddess" video(out of 2..due to the nature of Part 2...it will not be allowed to post on Curvage. I apologize and I hope you love the first half) 
The Fat Goddess lays, relaxed and starving. 3 beautiful women sit beside her, prepared with delicious treats for their goddess. Chocolate Mini CupCakes and Chocolate doughnut holes. Perfectly bite sized for growing woman, they cant stop feeding. Rubbing her round plump belly and big legs. running their fingers across her ample big tits. They continue to take turns feeding...til there is nothing left.

Goddess: Kyra Kane

Feeders: Lily Allegro, MezriaMae, Chellsterz

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretch mark on my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round,est, plumpest content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.