4 Screenshots

About This File

I've been away from home for two days.. all I've done is eat, eat and EAT!! I've arrived home to realise I ate out my fridge before I left.. FUCK, it looks like its another take- out night.. but my belly is still a lil swollen from two days of stuffing myself silly. I mean, I stuffed so much that even a stranger commented on my swollen, pregnant looking belly.. ' has your abdomen always been this swollen?' he asked..I didn't even know where to put my face!!!!

** My EX has unfriended me on Fb.. I think he's caught a glimpse of this belly and presumed I must be preggo or summet.. little does he know its just a giant fuck off food baby I've got forming **BURPPP**

I scoff these chicken mayo wraps effortlessly and cant help but rub my fat growing belly.. I tuck into some seasoned chicken wings but these are soooo spicy I can barely breathe when finishing these..

I jump down from my kitchen side, grab my fat swollen belly and waddle off like the pig I am! 

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

She always stops me in my tracks. Always hot, always perfect.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

In my opinon, Shar is the hottest girl on the scene right now.  For a "conventionally" attractive, slender and beautiful lady to deliberately balloon in weight by openly bingeing on huge and decadent amounts of food, then share her erotic and exciting journey to BBW status with us is simply mindblowing.  This video does not disappoint, Shar looks more voluptous, feminine, huge and heavy than ever in it!

Link to review