4 Screenshots

About This File

This is probably my biggest stuffing ever!! 

Filmed from 3 different angles,  I stuff a family size meal from KFC!! I talk about my recent weight gain and reveal how much I've actually gained in just this last month. I pretty much finish off this family size meal and can barely move afterwards.. I chug a can of soda and let out some beastie **BURPS**

Wearing my size 12 jeans, I stand up and show you my stuffed belly.. I try to fasten them and show you how tight they have become. 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Residentsteven

Wow my favourite shar video yet I have never seen her eat so much before 🐷.     

Shar does many burps in this vid because she is so full. The only thing that would make it even more perfect would be some hiccups, maybe if they happen in a future vid that would be amazing even if it was only a few 😁.

Link to review
StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My new favourite Shar clip! she starts off be telling you shes not that hungry .....but she eats enough for 3-4 people! a true piglet. Can't get enough of this Girl! fantastic camera work in this with the different angles. if you like stuffing clips this is a must have.

Link to review