It's Christmas Time!

$5.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

As requested, I wanted to try on my size 12 jeans before christmas and see if i could get them to be too tight to button after christmas! Well it turns out that i have long passed the point where the 12s button on me at all. Sooo i will see if i can do the same little challenge with 16s instead of 12s. This is a video of me trying to squeeze my fat ass in to the size 12s and it is basically pretty comical to witness.

Merry Christmas Curvage!! <3

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

j2000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, thanks very much Tay. Yep, those 12s look pretty maxxed out but I sure enjoyed watching the struggle, especially with the slight panting! Those jeans might still be worth a rematch after Xmas as you could always use a bit of elastic around the button and through the hole! I love how the denim creases up on your legs, implying there's still room in there but really there isn't, and the sight of your belly all creased up at the front and your love handles hanging out the back over the stretched fabric is almost too much. If I could make a suggestion for the next video it would be to stand just a bit further back so both sides of you are always in the frame at the same time. You have the world's greatest muffin top and it's a shame not to be able to admire it in all its glory by having both sides visible at the same time! Highly enjoyable video and thanks again!

Link to review