4 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is 9st.. her waist is tiny, her arms are skin n bone, her small titties are barely visible in her low cut leotard and her legs are like pencils!! Shar walks up and down the field trying to show off her curves but she doesn't have many.. she touches her rake thin body and shakes her tiny waist, she scoffs her face and gives ya a sexy lil dance. Keep watching cos Shar suddenly transforms 3st heavier!! **DO NOT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THIS CLIP OR YOU WILL HAVE TO REWIND TO WATCH THIS TRANSFORMATION**

Note - No screenshots have been taken from the first 3 minutes of this clip!

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video was incredible watching that before and after transformation was amazing. I really hope you do more before and after videos like this it was mind blowing.

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great foresight to make such a great clip that serves as a testament to your hard work gorging yourself like a proper pig :D. Simply Stunning and I love watching the transformation. I hope that you continue this series. Perhaps in the summer you could do this with the same outfit, and try on some bikinis too :D 

Link to review
Somaiscool1000

My favorite vid so far! Well deserved 5 stars, I hope for there to be another clip in the future where this is the before video :)

Link to review
Guest Ekatzeko

Rating this any lower than 5 stars is a disservice to humanity. This one one is clearly a top vid for Shar and my now own personal favorite. Before and after is always a nice surprise 

Link to review