Comparing Measurements with Ivy Davenport

$7.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I love Ivy Davenport!! In this clip we take turns measuring each other's arms, thighs, upper and lower belly, calves, boobs and comparing our measurements! We learned some surprising facts - you'll never guess where Ivy is twice as big around as me! And how big Ivy was when she started modeling compared to how big I am now! We have a lot of fun laughing and chatting about our mutual weight gains while we measure each other. 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, angryautoparts said:

Morbid obesity is not sexy...I hope you don't end up like her one day. 

Given how many clips she sells, obviously it is. I wouldn't describe Ivy as "morbid", she's super active and motivated and she rocks her size - it does NOT slow her down in any way, shape or form. 

I understand if SSBBW aren't your cup of proverbial tea, but you have to understand that "sexy" is subjective - it varies from person to person and you're invalidating many people on this site who DO like SSBBW by saying that is just "not sexy". Personally I think Ivy is hot as fuck lol 

There is fat as in "on the fat end of the normal spectrum", like... Lucy Collett as an example, that is one thing. Ivy is absolutely morbidly obese by definition "You are likely morbidly obese if you meet one or more of these qualifications: You are more than 100 lbs. over your ideal body weight. You have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of over 40. You have a BMI of over 35 and are experiencing severe negative health effects, such as high blood pressure or diabetes related to obesity.". Sorry, maybe it is sexy to someone sufficiently strange, but being that fat only normal for a sea creature, not a land based biped. Requiring a mirror to see your own genitals? *shudder*.

• Curvage Model

She’s not diabetic and she doesn’t seem to have any health complications in regard to her weight so... maybe gather some information before you jump to conclusions? Also fun fact- Ivy is pescatarian! She probably eats healthier than I do lol. 

You’re allowed to have your own sexual preferences but it’s a completely different thing to try to masquerade them under the guise of “concern” for someone’s health. Please, just stop lol. Just like smokers, BBWs/SSBBWs are aware of the possible health complications and many (Ivy for example) exercise and eat healthy to maintain their quality of life at their current size. 

Everyone is different. Some people gain weight & have health problems others can be as big as a house & be fine, some people can handle alcohol/drugs better than others can, some people like the cold weather while others prefer warmer weather.

What I'm trying to say is damn Reina you're looking amazing. 

16 hours ago, angryautoparts said:

There is fat as in "on the fat end of the normal spectrum", like... Lucy Collett as an example, that is one thing. Ivy is absolutely morbidly obese by definition "You are likely morbidly obese if you meet one or more of these qualifications: You are more than 100 lbs. over your ideal body weight. You have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of over 40. You have a BMI of over 35 and are experiencing severe negative health effects, such as high blood pressure or diabetes related to obesity.". Sorry, maybe it is sexy to someone sufficiently strange, but being that fat only normal for a sea creature, not a land based biped. Requiring a mirror to see your own genitals? *shudder*.

If truly you compare models here to "sea creatures" , why are member here: are you zoophiliac or how...?

Nobody's saying she isn't obese.  But if you're bothered by individuals who are attracted to obese persons, you should probably reconsider whether this site is your cup of tea.

Also, obliquely referring to Ivy as a whale... tsk tsk!

I was actually thinking of a stellar sea lion. And no, I draw a line when I look at someone and think they may die of a heart attack if they try to run up a flight of stairs. (By the way saying her weight doesn’t hold her back is only true if she makes zero attempt to live anything but a sedentary lifestyle). 

@angryautoparts

Might want to have a little look at the rules.

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/guidelines/

3. Don't Judge People's Tastes

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself. This includes pictures posted by members and pictures of members.

3.2 - Please refrain from giving unwanted health advice regarding a person's weight, habits, etc. Discussion about health-related topics is allowed and encouraged, but personal attacks and giving erroneous advice are not.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.