Bikini Showerhose Chugging and Air Inflation with Poppy and Marzipan

$12.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Poppy Tart and BBW Marzipan join me for a little shower-hose chugging and inflation fun! Poppy and Marzipan have never done inflation before, and I'm excited to demonstrate how much fun it is to make your belly round and firm with water and air. First, I start chugging water straight out of the shower hose while Poppy pumps me full of air with a mabis bulb pump. It doesn't take long for my belly to get round and firm - Poppy and Marzipan are amazed and we all giggle and rub each other's round soft tummies. I go under the showerhose and air inflation pump by Poppy a total of 3 times, until my belly is so round I can't take any more! 

Next, BBW Marzipan volunteers to try chugging out of the shower-hose to inflate her belly while me and Poppy give her lots of belly rubs and talk her through it. She is shocked that after only a little chugging, her belly is as round and firm as when she stuffs it full of food! She chugs some more, and her upper belly is so firm and bloated. Afterwards we all compare bellies and rub each other's plumpness and talk about how much fun it is to inflate and expand~ 

Other Files from reiinapop

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.