6 Screenshots

About This File

Filmed in 'Just Shar' style, this is an overall great clip to add to the collection! These short clips (all put together into one) are of me taking showers in my costume/ bikini, stuffing on a roof top in my normal day to day outfit, showing off my growing belly, and finally taking my most recent measurements!

Note- This ONE clip was filmed in the same day and not over a lengthy period of time!

GS x X

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Didn’t see the clip and I’m not trying to be a kiss ass, but you always provide great content, very fast and not all of it requires payment which I am willing to do because you do all of the above. You can’t please everyone, but you can and do please most. 

13 hours ago, Goddess shar said:

@Shakemansour I'm guessing you purchased this clip? If so, please leave an honest review as to why this clip wasn't up to your standard. I can then work towards making better content. Thanks.

I’d guess by his user name he is either local to you and trying to make you feel uncomfortable, even though you’re doing an amazing job.

OR 

hes just jealous as you’re happy, and he’s sad enough to create an account on a forum to attempt to troll you.

loser.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.