Up Close and Personal With Taytay

$5.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I just moved in to my new apartment and I just had to breaks its video-cherry haha! The first half is a view of me sitting (my sexiest position in my opinion), the second is filmed like pillow talk.. In this video I show you the new extremely chubby place that I discovered recently. Enjoy!!

If you love this video, feel free to like, commet , rate and review! 

If you have an issue playing this (or any other) video feel free to message me and we will get it sorted it out!)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

As usual, this girl is looking beyond description stunning. But although we get some good angles here, the camera does not get further away than arms length in this video and, at the size she is currently, I'm afraid to say it's not far enough.

I found myself yearning to see more of this girl's gorgeous form, but I was denied it in this video. Upside is that it makes me even more keen to see the next one!

Gotta say, I loved hearing her breathe. It was more pronounced in this film more than I've experienced before. It's extremely sexy breathing to say the least......

Link to review