1 Screenshot

About This File

I ate a whole cake! 

I talk about how I can see my body changing, I eat cake on all fours and I take my clothes at the rhythm of my favorite dj...

I have so much fun!

First I was doing the video of me practicing my instrument , but then my husband brought cake and I took the chance of doing what I promise before. 

I hope you enjoyed, leave any comment , that helps to improve.

Have fun ! Enjoy your self.

The price is the same as the cake.

PS : help me buying this video so I can get a better camera.

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest RiLoathsum

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great pace. Super engaging. Wish the music was a little lower so we can here you a little more clearly, but I wouldn't say get rid of the music. The dancing is so sensual and alluring. Overall just a really solid clip. Keep at it!

Link to review
Guest grateful

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Like going on the high wire without a net, there is no plastic tarp, no bath towel coverlet and no effort to avoid a mess, which adds a spontaneous, unplanned feeling to this collision of Rainbow and a very fattening dessert.

You'll see the hard won swelling of her belly and those first little rolls of fat as she continues to grow.

I believe the first 50 are always the sweetest and most remarkable. Here's a chance to capture that with a big spirited, fun-loving woman who is freely sharing her adventure in such a natural way.  :)

(And the talking is just wonderful! ) :D

Link to review
Guest itm123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved every second of this video. I admire the comments on growth and just the creative way to approach this fetish. I am always iffy on buying these videos but I consider this money well spent.

Link to review
jedai

Totaly loved it, I would like see her back even she would not gain.

Link to review