A Post Dinner Burrito

$10.49

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

It has been way too long since I did an eating clip, so here ya go!

I just finished my second birthday dinner (on my actual birthday) at the spaghetti factory, and I was still feeling a little hungry. So I decided to grab a huge burrito to eat for you :)

Now let me just tell you that for dinner I had calamari, soup, lobster ravioli with pesto, and ice cream. The fact that I still needed a burrito after should give you a pretty good idea just how large my appetite has gotten!

So once again, if you enjoy this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you are having issues playing this (or any other) video, message me here on curvage and we will get it sorted out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh My God. This beauty is just so damn fine. Her body is sumptuous. Her face is gorgeous. Her hips and belly are lavish. Her voice is sensuous. And this video is just UNBELIEVABLE. 

Hearing this beautiful girl describe her Birthday dinner out, while experiencing her sexily devour the last of the burrito, while talking to us and describing how much she is enjoying it, all the while telling us about the ingredients she has chosen, while we watch the calorie laden mouthfuls make their way down to that die for belly and hips so they can work their magic.....

I am speechless now. Watching this girl eat is epic. It's beyond unimaginably good.

Then she touches and fondles her belly. It wobbles to the slightest touch.

This is full on sensory overload. I have to go for a walk now and think of other things so I can get through my day in some resemblance of normality.

This is ridiculous. SO. DAMN. GOOD.

I Love this person.

4,786 STARS.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

So beautiful taytay

Link to review