8 Screenshots

About This File

Your working away and you have asked for a sexy update on my growth recently. You have asked for it to be homemade and personal so here it is..

Posing for you in my underwear, I show you how much my ass has grown recently. It's nowhere near big enough yet.. you know this and I know this, so I rub some butt enchancement cream all over it, give it a wobble and talk with ya about our goals. 

I get dressed for you, but my favourite hotpants barely fasten anymore.. they squash my ass and push fat out in other places, but you think I look sexy in them and tell me to keep them on..

Showing you a wider angle of me (just like you asked ), I go into the dining area where I decide to cook some food.. I stuff myself, talk with you and tell you how much more fatter I wanna get for you!

**NOTE** There are parts in this clip that are not filmed at full HD quality, I have therefore priced this clip lower.

GS x X

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.