Belly VS. Chair

$6.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's all in the title honey! My belly against the chair, and it is QUITE SEXY! All of the smushing, bulging, squishing, jiggling, quaking, and shaking!! You can not miss this..

Remember, if you enjoy it then like, comment, rate, ane review. Whag feedee doesnt love a little feedback!

If you have trouble playing this (or any other) video, feel free to message me here on curvage, and we will get it all sorted oit!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh what a treat, this girl is so fine. Buy this video, good people, so Taytay can buy more food....

So, even though she is supremely beautiful, I always find myself looking for evidence of new gain. A new stretchy, or her belly hanging even slightly lower. Sometimes, I even watch a section frame by frame for new evidence. And in this gem I found two!!

The first was a very noticeable crease in the fat when she bends her wrist. Yes, we've seen it before, but this was like, wow.

But the big one was her legs. OMG, those legs. I think I'm in love with Tay all over again.

These legs, my friends, these legs are the legs of a gorgeous fat girl.

CHECK

THEM

OUT.

5 bazillion stars.

P.S. Tay, please celebrate my review with an 800 calorie snack.

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 3.52.44 pm.jpg

Link to review

So so sexy you kick chair ass your belly so bad ass and beautiful and amazing so beautiful Maybe I can play with it but belly don’t hurt me ☺️ only want  hugs ❤️❤️👑 amazing video love you and your beautiful belly 

Link to review