6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is very much like Chubby Talk & Gaining Shake.. only I'm fatter!

I make up a gaining shake on cam and gulp it down.. I talk about my weight gain and show you the same angles as I did in Chubby Talk & Gaining Shake. I jiggle my belly and show you a ton of stretch marks that have recently started forming,along with cellulite.

I talk about my friends & family reactions and show you how much I've grown recently. 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is actually incredible. 5 stars just doesn't express my proper opinion on this. I love her enthusiasm in the vid, her voice and all the sexy angles. I think she really enjoyed doing this one ,which makes me like it even more.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow this is another amazing update from goddess shar about her gain so far, her belly and legs are looking much bigger and jiggly in this set. Plus did you say you broke your last bed wow :wub:Sounds like your mum is helping with your gain too.

You also mentioned that you eat a lot of snacks in bed that sounds like a great idea for a future video update ;).

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

If there was more than 5 stars to give, I would - This is the biggest and best Shar has ever looked!

This is also the first (in my opinion) time I’ve looked at Shar as a “proper” BBW as opposed to just plump/chubby. There has been such a jump in weight recently that is clear for all to see - Shar you are so big, jiggly, round and plush all over now that if I passed you in the street I’d class you as a “fat girl” immediately.  That statement alone seems incredible given how slim and toned you were so recently.

Cudos to your Mum for giving you bigger meals now to suit your massive extra weight and matching appetite! 

Keep the lbs coming Shar, what you’ve done takes courage and a strong mind - to defy the opinions/judgements of those that know you and completely, intentionally balloon! 

Link to review