6 Screenshots

About This File

The size 16 jeans are the next to go.. I am a comfortable size 20-22, and the 16s are TIGHT!! Watch the struggle, and also watch me rediscover how sexily I jiggle when I hop and jump around. :)

If you enjoy this clip, go aheah and comment, like, rate, and review!

If you are having issues playing this (or any other!) clip, message me here on curvage and we will get it all sorted out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm almost lost for words here, this is just that good. Taytay looks so soft in this video, her gorgeous stretch marked love handles are literally flowing over her size 16 jeans. She manages finally to button them up and as she does so, frantically trying to suck in her magnificent gut to make way for the poor button, we see the lovely texture of her belly cellulite and let me tell you, this is a real treat. It instantly disappears of course as soon as she lets it go again so it can hang again over the waistband and protrude so satisfyingly way out in front of her and ever so cheekily below her constantly riding up top, but for the second or so she is sucking it in with all her might, we see the gorgeous texture of that wonderfully cellulite filled belly. My God, this girl is a treat for the eyes.

And again, I must mention her legs. I know this vid is not about them, but really. I mean, how can I not mention them. As the vid opens, we have full view of her succulent thighs prior to her attempt to slip into the size 16's. And they are FAT and getting fatter. This girl has FAT LEGS. Lavishly layered with the velvet softness that only Taytay seems to have mastered like no other, we again see the beautiful texture as the light plays on the undulations of the sexy cellulite, packed into her oh so feminine thighs. What any man would give to gently feel those striations beneath his fingers as he caresses them...... 

So, as she slaps, jiggles, fondles, wobbles and shakes her protuberant poundage in front of her, she tells us how much she likes it and that it is getting bigger. The new stretch marks drive me wild- I mean there are heaps of new ones not only around her lower and front belly, but her hips have literally said that they are sick of all the new fat going to the belly and have cried out for some of the action. I would give anything for the opportunity to carefully run a tape measure around her hips and full gut to see for myself, but my guess is that the measurement would now be in excess of 65 inches. That's pretty damn good going for a girl who has only been gaining for such a short time.

The belly hang is also extremely impressive and ongoing. I am still amazed by it's ability to defy gravity and maintain its current form so well, despite it's considerable poundage. And it's certainly not a problem, it is such a beautiful gut as it is.. But I think within the next 20 pounds or so, we are going to see it give in and hang a lot lower. And this is going to be epic. I am literally hanging out for this !!

And I have to mention her cute upper arms and gorgeous face with cute newly forming double chin. Have you ever seen such a delight?

So, here I am again, writing paragraph after paragraph about this beautiful girl, when all I should be doing is writing a quick review. But I just can't help it. You'll just have to put up with me.

Taytay, just keep doing what you are doing. You are such a joy and we love you so much.

Five thousand stars.

Link to review
AJTF

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely one of Tay's sexiest videos yet. Everyone should buy this.

Link to review