Spying on Piggy StepSister Snapping her Feeder

$11.99

(0 reviews)

22 Screenshots

About This File

You still cant believe how plump your step sister is getting, so round, body dimpled with cellulite. The one time you finally decide to set up a camera to spy on her, wanting to watch her fatten herself up, she has to be constantly eating. You had to set the camera up again, you had to keep watching , you needed more, you cant stop craving her huge thunder thighs. Once you check the footage, you see she is about to eat AGAIN. So you watch, only to find out. She is eating for her FEEDER. Snapping him, telling him what a good little piggy she is, how she loves when he makes her eat. Rubbing her belly, snacking on pudding, constantly showing off how full she is getting. She IS being a good fucking pig, making her body take every calorie he says, you want to be her feeder, you want to watch her grow and grow and grow. Once she finishes the pudding, she stands up to send the last snap to her amazing feeder, showing her bloated belly, jiggling and pulling on her rolls.

If you like this, you may also enjoy these clips:

Growing Step Sister Caught Stuffing

Sneaking a Public Stuffing

3lbs Chocolate Parfait Challenge

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.