6 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has become a member of the secret Fat Club. The secret fat club is basically a group of fat women that occasionally meet up, scoff cake and biscuits, talk about their weight gain and roll around on huge exercise balls. Shar has booked herself a private fat tutor to get her through her very first lesson! Shar is handed a manual where she is instructed on how to roll around on a huge exercise ball. Shar's first lesson goes exceptionally well and she is rewarded with a tray of cakes. 

Shar loves fat club and cant wait to do it all over again next week!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Big booty, bouncing and jiggling is abound in this gem. Great all around shots and a great glimpse into Shars humor. Sexy and fun.

Link to review
Chrismd8898

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing clip!! This clip is so hot all the angles are right on and this clip is a must have! This clip will definitely get that guys head straight because  that hate comment makes no sense because it’s irrelevant. Definitely the best clip I’ve seen so far 😊. Can’t wait til you reach 250!

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Well I'm not sure what the other guy is talking about in the comments I really loved this update seeing shar from many different angles has she sits on her exercise ball, when she gets tried she stops for a cake break. This clip has it all from shars legs, butt and of course her belly looking much larger at one point she lays on her side with her belly looking so big it almost looks pregnant.

Link to review