8 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has been out on the town 'night clubbin' with her girlfriends. Her girlfriends have gone back to a lads houseparty whilst Shar took a pass and decided to go back to her apartment. Shar is drunk, hungry and can only think about one thing.. A KEBAB!! 

Shar stuffs herself like a drunken pig, she talks about her evening and how much she loves kebabs!

Shar undresses herself and begins to talk about her breakfast for when she wakes up in the morning. All Shar can think about is food!!!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow @Goddess shar fits a lot into this 8 minute clip, you must be 14 stone (196 pounds) by now shar. Looking amazing in a zip up dress so tight she actually looks pregnant. Burps & food stuffing this video has it all, plus the ending :wub: wow I don't want to spoil it for anyone but the end of the clip so hot.

Link to review
D1balling

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great video . Shar's burps are perfect even though i prefer she burps more in every video. The video does have everything someone would like😍.

Link to review
xTom420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot video even now, I can’t believe how much Shar has grown I thought she was big here if only she would wear this dress now aha 100% recommend this video it’s still super hot even with shar not being as big as she is now. Hope she does more videos like this in the future ❤️

Link to review