To Infinity and Beyond!

$12.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Holy cow I am the most full i have been in my entire life, literally!! Watch me eat some cheesecake while my belly eats my shorts... =D I really absolutely love being stuffed full like this..mmm!

Remember if you like it, feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you are having issues playing this or any other clip just message me!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fanatical

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

As this video opens, we see the very lovely Taytay lying back, food coma style, explaining in detail what she has eaten to get into her current state. She apologises for having already eaten most of the cheesecake that she had reserved for us in the video, but "Hey, you know how it is". Anyway, she then reaches around (with difficulty) to the remnants of the cheesecake behind her and begins to finish it off as we watch. The container is held too high and we can't see that well whats inside, but we do experience forkful after forkful of this rich, fattening desert being raised to those rosebud lips of hers as she shares the overwhelming pleasure of her eating beyond her capacity.

I moaned to myself a bit initially when the entire vid has but one camera angle and, other than laying back occasionally, Taytay really doesn't do much at all movement wise. I mean, there's no standing up at all- which I REALLY REALLY miss. But then, I started to not really mind. Because she is sooooooo full. I mean so really very stuffed, that any movement on her part is really difficult and exhausting.  She really just can't be bothered.... And after that, I really got into it.

But wait for the side angles. When she turns around in her new recliner (I love the squeaky sound the leather makes against her body) and she shows us her side belly view, it really is astonishing. I mean, it's just so scrumptiously fat. and wobbly. And squishy. And her love handles. Oh my God, her love handles. I would walk a thousand miles over hot coals........you know the rest.

And her stretches, they are everywhere. So goddam sexy. Taytay's stretches are everything. I love them. A lot. A big lot.

And then, as she reclines and we see her sensationally large mound of fat raising well above her, she touches and fondles it. It quivers to the slightest touch. So exquisitely feminine. So soft, so sexy. It feels so good. And she tells us.

What she doesn't mention though, is all the hard work that the cheesecake, and the tiramisu and that huge meal that she had at Olive Garden is currently doing inside her. It's slowly working away, expanding her girth, increasing her love handles and her cute double chin. gently laying down new soft folds of fat around her inner thighs and increasing the size of her oh so sexy upper arms.

As she slowly nods of to the land of slumber, all these wonderful things are happening. And she is becoming even more perfect.

It's quite sad really, because she will never actually reach perfection, because each day is more perfect than the last. That's why I have to call her 'temporarily perfect'. Oh what a burden to bear!!!!!

Purchase this video, it's a delight.

5,000 stars.

Official request for 3 can cream chug video ASAP please. And a bit more moving around, showing gorgeous fat hanging belly and legs.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

Link to review