10 Screenshots

About This File

I started making dinner an hour or two ago...the crock ** is really starting to smell delicious. I cant help it that my mouth begins to water with every smell. My stomach immediatley growls begging for me to fill it. I know that dinner will be done so soon. I DONT need to give into my fat heavy belly. I cant wait, but my huge piggy body cant stop telling me I need more. I eventually cant help it. I need to be stuffing my round plump face, snacking and piling more and more food. I start out eating chips with delicious cheese dip, after a while of snacking, I know I dont need anymore, but it tastes so good. Licking my lips and chewing is what feels normal to me, not overeating feels weird. I put it back and try and go about what I am doing...but again. I get hunger..really really hunger. As if I have not eaten in days. I grab oreos.  This chubby princess gets instatnly happy when the sugary chocolatey cookie goes down my throat...after a awhile...I have to STOP!...
No matter what I do, my heavy and cellulite filled feedee figure will not be satisified, I keep finding myself looking for more and more food. I have no control, and it taste so good. I love seeing myself fighting, my brain telling me its enough, but I have stretched my stomach so much, its as if I can never get stuffed.

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.