8 Screenshots

About This File

Oh man, trying on these old outfits truly makes me feel nostalgic! They dont fit the same as they used to but still. There are two seperate clips included in this little gem, both clips have some jiggly, wobbly, jumping jack fun!!

If you like the clips, feel free to like, comment, rate, and review! I love your feedback :)

If you have issues playing these (or any other) clips, just message me to get it sorted out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

j2000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nostalgia is great when it comes to watching pretty girls trying to stuff themselves into outgrown clothes. You should make a series of this - a long series! Was great to see the old favourite dark pink shirt again - it's not as baggy as it used to be! I would love to see a struggle with old jeans while you're wearing your grey t-shirt (just in case you wondered what to do for the second installment ;-)). You wouldn't need to get them buttoned - just use an elastic band in the button loop! Those love handles of yours continue to amaze and the shape of your belly is so damn sexy as it pushes the fabric to the limits. Thanks for a great video!

Link to review
Fanatical

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It is so beautiful to see the admiration in the eye of the beholder here. Such immeasurable beauty.

There are several long pauses where she just takes it all in, amazed at how damn hot she looks I guess.

Not a lot said in this one, but among the few things, she does mention her belly is appearing more apron like recently. Yay to that.

Homage to the jiggle, cellulite and love handles.

And the old clothes? I'm amazed to see they still fit, stretchy as they are. But as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't really matter what she wears. She looks good in anything, or indeed nothing....

And as her body grows fatter and her gorgeous belly hangs lower, this only becomes more so.

Yay to that too.

This girl is a Goddess and should be treated as such.

We await the pending 3 can challenge as well. 

But patience is a virtue.

Link to review

Hey Folks,

If this is your first video of Taytay, you will quickly learn why her fans (including myself) have dubbed her the Muffintop Queen.  Nostalgia has what many admirers of bbws love: lots of belly jiggles, tight clothes, and my personal favorite Taytay's voice (Her voice is soothing to me).  If you have never seen a Taytay video, this is a pretty good start since it shows her progress and really demonstrates her muffintop to its fullest.  Thanks.

Link to review