Fat Friend Fattens Me Up

$9.99

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

My fat friend Blondepond paid me a visit that had a lasting effect on my waistline! She played with my new fat before pushing me down and straddling me, shoving cupcakes in my mouth. I tried to fight back but I soon gave up, this piggy wanted to be fed more really!

I got my own back though, I got to play with her belly and feed her, not that she needs it when she is already huge!

See her poke, play and slap my doughy belly while stuffing me with cupcakes and not letting me escape!

Screenshot_20180512-093007.png

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Acrossthepond

Posted

I will take that on board thank you, I am happy to explain it in a private message if you like why (its complex and long for here) but I take your comments on board.

Guest Acrossthepond

Posted

I have reduced the price due to the feedback, again any other concerns feel free to message me!

Guest Acrossthepond

Posted

4 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

I would buy this if the price went down. Somewhere around $10 would get me to buy it.

I'm sorry but that is too low, sorry to let you down and hope you have a good day 😁

It is so delicious to see how your fat friend feeding you to make your bigger to make you better. The hottest moment when you sitting and your friend touching your pot belly. Thanks a lot for this video. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.