5 Screenshots

About This File

I've finally posted a video with my feeder!

We ordered a large pizza, chicken pieces, wedges and a fizzy drink but my feeder had the idea to tie me up and feed me all of the food instead!

I'm wearing a crop top and shorts that look a bit tight, even at the start of the video! After a while, my feeder has to start unbuttoning them for me because they're too tight on my poor belly. Watch me fill my clothes even more as I finish the whole pizza.

ps, remember that my hands are tied so I drop a little bit of food on my belly and between my boobs ;)

Let me know what you think of the video ❤️

Red Rapunzel xo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dennis39

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Very pretty stuffing video. Her boyfriend very affectionately and gently rubbing her sweet belly, hips and legs. During stuffing one by one her boyfriend unbuttoned shorts, because her belly growing. The end of the video is really hot, very sweet view, her belly is unbelievable pot, it is so hot when she try to put buttons backwards, but her belly so delicious full, amazing belly button spread out. 

Very hot voice, please, talk more of your feelings, about you growing body.

Link to review