4 Screenshots

About This File

All the late night binges, stuffing and burping in public, followed by a rapid weight gain finally led to poor Shar getting dumped by her boyfriend! Shar is feeling a lil sad and has turned to the one thing that can only make her feel better... food!!!

Shar stuffs pizza, burps alot and talks about her boyfriend, she talks about how he left her because of her weight, her non stop eating and her embarrassing ways. Shar tries not to get upset but a song comes on the radio that totally reminds her of him and she can't help but start to cry. Fat bimbo Shar knows there will be plenty more guys out there for her, but in the meantime, all Shar can think about is fast food, lounging around and not looking on her ex- boyfriends facebook page anymore.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Love how your sexy rolls were on display the whole time and how you really scoffed down that pizza. Was that cheese sauce you was dipping it in? Love the sexy burps too. Great roleplaying too. you really played the part of dumped GF well, although I didn't really wanna see you cry at the end. Superb acting skills. Perhaps the next men in your life should be Ben and Jerry ;):D 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow shar this was fantastic always love your stuffing clips, really like how you edited this one with the music at the end really added to the story with this clip. Plenty of burps are here too, I think I even spotted a very bloated hiccup near the end :D. A must have clip has always.

Link to review
Craggers21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love your acting Shar ! If i was your fella id make sure to worship your boobs on a daily basis, they would go from peaches to pumpkins in no time Lol X

Link to review