4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as Shar gets funnel fed for the second time! Only now, she is much bigger!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Aksel P

Good set up, nice editing, clean footage. When's the three funnel one coming out?

Would echo though what's been said here already, the music overwhelms the more... Interesting audio 😜

Link to review
Guest Ekatzeko

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Short sexy video for the fans. Love the hot pink 

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nice to shar doing a funnel clip, the music in the vid doesn't bother me that much you can definitely hear some audio near the end. Plus shar is look amazing plump in this before she even starts and even bigger at the end :wub:.

Link to review
Guest Marduk!

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I don't rate 5 stars cause that background music was very unpleasent and I would prefer something with a more low volume. Aniway the video was fantastic and sensual, showing your efforts in your growing beauty. Keep it up!

Link to review
dj2k1357

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

honored to be the first to review this Amazingly hot vid. Shot but sweet! Love how you look as you are sucking down all that full fat cream and how messy you get. Your belly bloats up huge! Love that you are wearing piggy pink as well. Kind of wish the music wasn't there and I could hear your moans and burps as you chug, but still definitely a clip worth checking out :D Great job chugging so much

Link to review