Fatty BBW Gets Stuck In Ladder

$9.99

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

A fat piggy should NEVER be left alone. I started to paint my living room with help...but then everyone bailed and didnt want to come finish! I cant take it anymore, how hard can it be for me to finish this up! So, fuck it! I am going to just really fast do this,  I set everything up and I start to paint. I soon remember how much I hate the feel of sticky wet paint on my hands and tubby body. I set down the paint brush, to wipe up a little. The paint brush FALLS, right between the ladder! There is no way I can go underneath a ladder, that is years of bad luck I am NOT willing to take on....but these holes in between the bars look pretty wide. I think I can easily push myself through to grab it really fast. I bend over and wiggle my huge tits and plump stomach around so I can reach...UH OH....You have to be fucking kidding me! I am STUCK! My fat fuck of a feedee body is complelety jammed...I feel the bars digging into my rolly sides, begging for my body to get out...I CANT! I SCREAM AND SCREAM, asking for someone to come help me! I try and maneuver a get out...its so scary....how long will I be stuck...If I tip the ladder over the paint will go everywhere! I dont know what to do!!! I am crying and I cant get out a this...I push and pull, trying to move myself around, every which way I can to let me breathe again. It is so tiring trying to shove myself out, It takes so much, and as this is all happening I am thinking about eating even more...I cant help it. I know that is the exact reason I am here...I scream for help! I beg for someone to come save me...No one comes, I try and get out still I can just feel my stretched body jiggling as I shake and shake to let myself lose...still I cant get out, Im such a little piggy...well maybe not too little...screaming for help isnt working, I start to get panicked and scared that I wont be able to get out, that I am so pressed and stuck in this my rolls will have to adjust around me....as I cry out for someone to come shove me out of this ,I give up. Its my fault for being such  fat fuck , who cant stop eating, or getting stuck. Maybe I shouldnt be left alone?

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.