4 Screenshots

About This File

This one clip includes- My first ever weigh in 149lbs to 201lbs!!! Me chugging gaining drinks, trying on a pair of jeans that no longer fit me, stuffing cake on the bed, Burps, gaining 'selfie' Talk and finally my most recent weigh in!!!

Gs x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a major milestone and it definitely shows your hard work has paid off. Love how the beginning of the video starts with your first weigh in. It really brings home the fact that you have really let yourself go and grow into a sexy Goddess of Gluttony. The feeble attempts to put on those jeans was so sexy with sexy shots of your ass, hips and belly hanging out. Also, the all fours cake eating was wonderful, and I greatly enjoyed your sexy gut and butt jiggling as you stuffed your face. Next weigh in, would love to see a 3 layer chocolate cake and whipped so you really look like a true piggy hehe. With those thick jiggly arms, wobbling rubbing thighs, huge blubbery, hanging gut and round jiggly bum, I think there's no hiding it. You are a true fat girl now :D Here's to 250 and beyond!

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Shar has hit the big 200, love the 1st picture for this set your tummy looks like its smiling. Plus you have definitely out grown those jeans l like how your hips and muffin top are bulging over the top 😍. Well done shar I can tell you love being bigger, keep eating those swiss rolls has they are a great snack 😁.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar you have totally outdone yourself here! You are out of control.  I LOVE the glimpse of your huge sagging, jiggly belly as you start to attempt putting those jeans on. You must be a true size 18+ now! Only 9 more pounds until the big 15-stone 😍

Link to review