2 Screenshots

About This File

In my opinion, these are two of the sexiest videos I've done in a long, long time! (Just so you know, there are no stars in the real video!) There is music playing in one video to protect my privacy.

If you enjoy 'em, feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you have issues viewing, message me to get it sorted out.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

viragosilverado

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So this is really a two-fur, so it's a 10 star review, 5 for each clip.

The first one starts out with Taytay exploring the depths of her own belly button.   And as you are watching her poke her chubby finger in there, all of it disappears before her belly moves!!!   The she goes a bit deeper and pushes her belly in, and her stretch marks appear at her sides and expand.   I swear at one point her finger gets stuck and I wish there was sound so I could hear the pop when she pulls it out!!   Later she makes her belly roll in awesome undulating waves.  it's pretty hot watching her tubby expand and contract.   This is four minutes of every belly lovers dreams coming true and it really delivers on the title... The Sexiest.

Matter of fact... lets just say I did'nt watch the next clip until umm... some time later.  

Now for me, I am all about the 3 B's in alphabetical order.   Belly, BooBs and Butt.   And this second clip hits my top two B's in Bombtastic Bouncing Glory.   If you have never purchased a Taytay creation, get this one.  She has the firmest belly and boobs i have ever seen.   Lets just get that right out there,  her tits are massive and her nipples point straight out.   I think using the word "adore" to describe her tits pretty much covers it for me. 

So Both are of these are don't miss clips...   You will see her belly move in ways that are over the top sexy, and if your a boob guy, she fucking swirls them at one point...   

Link to review