6 Screenshots

About This File

Things haven't been going so well at Shar's family household recently. I mean, apart from Shar accidently breaking hers dads computer chair, her brother spending all his wages on beer, girls and excessive parties, her sister recently finding out her boyfriend been cheating on her and spending the past few days moaning to everyone about it..there has been a serial fridge thief on the loose and Shar's parents need to find out who this is!! In a desperate attempt to catch the fridge thief in the act, two hidden camera's are installed. 

At 2:38AM Shar is seen rubbing her eyes and swaying towards the fridge. At 2:40AM Shar is seen picking from the fridge and can be seen tucking into her mothers homemade tuna pasta. At 2:47AM Shar can be seen picking up the family cake that was neatly tucked towards the rear of the fridge..

Watch as Shar is finally caught on camera!!

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really creative and well done idea! Such a greedy naughty piggy eating straight out of the dish and chugging milk straight out of the jug. Your belly bulging out of those shorts and hanging over them  was so hot. I like how you realize you are being filmed at the end and freak out haha. Wouldn't mind seeing another video like this without the filter of you just going to town, scoffing down as much as you can handle in a fridge. I even have an idea if you would like to hear it :D 

Link to review
StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love hearing you moan while you stuff yourself, your such a naughty greedy piggy! Love your stuffing clips! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a hot vid shar, a fridge stuffing is a great idea combined with a secret camera stuffing even better 😍. Love the burping has the milk drips down your face and your cute double chin is on display too. I noticed when you sat down you had move your belly has your shorts were to tight. I like that you almost didn't want to eat the cake covering it up again but then your greed took over and you tucked right in. That look on your face at the end when you found the camera priceless 😂.

Link to review
ronin76

This was a video that I always thought about buying because the premise was one I thought was really fun…so I finally did. It didn’t disappoint, even several years later (or maybe because of several years later) when you know how much wider Shar’s already chubby belly and butt are going to end up due to her inability to keep out of the fridge. I’d love to see a remake of this video (or any of Shar’s old videos) for comparison. Hopefully Shar’s family has kept the fridge well stocked 😉

Link to review