Piggy WorkOut:Cake and Shake Pt1

$14.99

(0 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

Custom for one of my FAVORTIE guys!

Okay how about this for the custom

You are wearing black leggings/workout pants/shorts, they are tight, if leggings maybe even see through. You also have on a very tight crop top/sports bra.
Tease about how big you are, show off you belly/jiggly bum etc, explaining you are in need of a good workout. Go on to explain that a big girl like you doesn't work out like a skinny babe, the 'diet' you are on is to gain weight. 
You know I like you in your workout gear so you give me a tour, focus on various parts of your outfit, tease me about them, boobs, belly, love handles, booty, arms, crotch, thighs
You start your 'workout' by digging into a fattening chocolate cake.

There is a short time lapse and you are taking a break having eaten half the cake. You are a little stuffed and rub your belly. Tell me how you love working out for me and the damage I'm doing to your waistline. How if you keep this up youre going to get enormous. 
You now get on all fours to finish the cake, id like to see nice shots of you big ass, hanging belly and bulging tits, you eat all the cake, knowing it is pleasing me. Once the cake is gone you are fit to pop!
Tell me you're so full and you need to take off your tight leggings, which you do (you have a black thong underneath)
You sit down, legs apart, rubbing your poor bloated belly, moaning a little. Tell me about how good this workout is and how you can feel the pounds piling on (take it as far as you like and be as dirty as you like)
You sit back in the chair, in your bra and thong and have a quick nap

Let me know what you think!

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.