Nostalgia and Cream Soda

$17.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Im extremely excited for this one! A wonderful combo of too tight clothing and beautifully bloated fun!! I decided to chug cream soda before trying on some clothes, so if you enjoy burping, this is so the video for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you enjoy this feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

If you have issues playing any of my videos message me to get it sorted out!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Joshk5200

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome vid. Great views of all of Tays chub. My favourite part has to be around the 13 min mark: Tay squeezed herself into her size 12 jeans (which will NOT button up๐Ÿคค) and decided to switch t-shirts. But before she does, she stands infront of the camera with just a bra and the very tight jeans, really makes her muffin top and belly stand out.. Way too cute to handle.. Plus she squeezes the sides of her belly toย accentuate her stomach curve even more. Just lovely. This one includes a lot of Tay chatting, it's nice to hear her talk... And burp lol

10/10 would recommend this video.

Link to review
Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Taytay is wonderful as Always natural and so very Beautiful I canot Believe my Eyes! It's so hot when she put on these jeans her belly seems so full and big. I recommend this video! you must see๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
j2000

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh I don't know, I'm feeling a bit discombobulated after watching that. In a good way, obviously.ย ๐Ÿ˜ Not much happens for the first 6 minutes other than a glorious view of TayTay standing in t-shirt, drinking soda but the rest is probably the best 12 minutes of jeans-stuffing action I'll ever see. Relaxed, methodical, really well done. I guess you don't move as quick as you used to, huh, Tay?ย ๐Ÿ˜˜ . Lots of muffin-top, belly , tight jeans and t-shirts, fiddling and straining. Plus a fair bit of chat. I can't think of much else to say other than buy it - you won't be disappointed. It's going to be while before I can think of anything else... Thanks so much for doing it! ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review