2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is in such a happy, giddy mood. She has decided to make a big jug of lots of fattening ingredients. Wearing her 'too small' summer outfit, Shar chugs and chugs till her belly begins to bloat. Shar begins to feel extremely full very quick but continues to chug & chug until it's all gone.

Watch Shar chug, bloat & burp!!!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have to say, one of the hottest videos in my opinion. Just keeps getting better.

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I'm always amazed at each new vid update you do shar this is no exception. For a moment I thought you said you added two scoops of ice cream then I realised it was 2 tubs. It was breathtaking watching you expand though out the entire set, struggling at times with the amount of clariores you were consuming letting out a few burps to make room in your bloated tummy. Thanks for another amazing clip shar, and well done for finishing the entire jug. 

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I wish I could leave more than 5 stars - Shar is simply huge in this vid, it’s mind-bending to watch this BBW with a huge sticky-out belly, massive thighs, big butt and flared feminine hips in all her jiggly majestic best.  Watching her chug that gluttonous shake, (knowing what those thousands of calories will do) is a sight to behold.

Link to review