6 Screenshots

About This File

Pretty Big Stuffing!!

There is something about pasta, that when stuffing.. I suddenly start to feel like I've just turned into the biggest beach whale ever!!

I stuff lasagne, tortellini alla crema and a seafood pasta tagliatelle!!! AND MY GODDD was this filling!!!!! I stuff till I'm about to burst. I talk about my love for food, how fat I feel when cramming it in my mouth and show you from various angles. 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ekatzeko

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the hottest she's done once again. Girl can really eat a lot now with an ease that I think is only getting easier. Truly getting really fat now; shocking, amazing, and too sexy.

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another 5 star vid from shar, amazing how much you can eat now that was a lot of pasta dishes. Its great to see your double chin getting so big. Love the Betty boop underwear too, it's mostly covered by your belly now 😍. Plus when you are side on to the camera I can't believe how far you tummy sticks out now and your arm fat is growing too definitely something I didn't notice before.

Link to review
dj2k1357

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A great stuffing video for sure! So sexy watching you eat more and more as your belly fills up and starts to cover more of your thick thighs and plump fupa 😍😍😍. I loved watching you twirl the fork around again and again and devour all that pasta and then jiggle your sexy double belly and cellulite filled jiggly thighs. I think a hot idea would be for you to make a pasta stuffing series, similar to the cream specials where you make one every so often eating two or three or more dishes of pasta in ridiculously tight outfits being a total piggy 🐷🐷🐷. Id love to see what a week of stuffing on 3 pasta dishes every night would do to your already soft sexy frame 😌😌😌

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hands down, my favorite video of Shar so far. She looks so big in this video and she stuffs herself with so much food, causing her belly to expand even further while also saying how much she loves being fat and eating to get even fatter. So so sexy 😍😍😍

Link to review