Big Girls Dont Pop 2

$14.99

(0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

CUSTOM:

You come home from a huge stuffing at a buffet.  You brag about how much you had and show off your stuffed gut, saying you must be the best eater of all time.  Then pretend as if the guy you're talking to just said that he's seen someone who can eat more, replying with something like "What do you mean?  There's no way!  Look at this gut!  I am that fattest, sexiest, biggest eater ever!"  Act like they are still insisting they've seen better, getting a bit jealous and telling him that "you'll just have to see about that."  Then get something to eat, seeming a bit annoyed that they would say someone was a better eater than you are.  You shrug off any comments you made before about how full you are, insisting you have plenty of room.  As you eat occasionally ask if you've proven you're the best yet, getting more annoyed when they keep saying they've seen better.  As you keep eating to prove you're the best start groaning and showing signs of how full you are, rubbing your belly and getting more annoyed.  Saying "You serious?  I am a big girl and I feel ready to pop?"  Then getting flustered "No I won't actually pop.  That doesn't happen.  Just shut up and pass me more"  As you eat you seem less and less certain, groaning that you can take it and that you're the best eater ever despite being achingly full.  One bite left, you eye it for awhile before polishing it off.  You start to ask if you're the best again when you stop and rub your stomach.  Groaning that you don't feel so good, you start to panic as you realize you've had one bite too many.  Ending with you going *POP*

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.