4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi there!

I hope you are as excited as I am about this, it is sure to get you off ; ] There are two videos here. One, a basic bra and my favorite and sexiest panties on my leather couch just being sexy, enjoying how my belly moves as I move. The second, a very erotic "up close and personal" clip in bed with a lot jiggling, fondling, and a bit of belly button play. I hope you enjoy, and as always leave likes, comments, rate, and review!

If you have trouble viewing, just message me!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

The_Garch

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly going back here from 2022 and seeing what we had from Taytay in  mid 2018 was absolutely special and it's a shame that we lost such a beautiful model.

Had she not been outed in 2018 she probably would have happily kept gaining and not have come back in 2019 smaller.

Then we lost her again in 2020. Wherever you are in life, Taytay I hope you are doing well.

Link to review
Joshk5200

Sexy as always. Well worth the purchase. For only 6.99, she charges too little I think.

Leaves very little to the imagination.

Nipple play included in the longer video, you can see her cute tattoo when she shows off her hips, and of course tons of belly.

Love the POV of the first video, it's like she's on top of you ❤️

Very happy, extremely sexy.

Link to review
arch329

Very interesting POV. It would be hard to get much closer. Taytay, you look pneumatic!  That is how Aldous Huxley described the sensation of sex with the main character Lenina. In that context it referred to her being well rounded and bouncy. You are certainly well rounded and bouncy.  I would think that you had been morphed, except this is clearly a video of the real you. I guess, if I think about it, in a way you have been sincerely morphed by your most sincere affection for tiramisu. I mean, just one single 8 inch by 8 inch serving of tiramisu is more than 3,500 calories. Quite capable of achieving your pneumatic rounded and bouncy body. Thanks for the sensual thrill.

Link to review
viragosilverado

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

The Bank called....  it went like this...

Mr Faraday, this is Alisha calling from the really big bank credit card security dept.

Hello Alisha, is everything okay?    Well, that's why we are calling, checking in to make sure you are all right sir.   Huh, why is that?   I see here that you have not purchased Taytay's newest clip yet, it's the one where she holds her camera in almost a drone like fashion over herself.  It is really a good view sir and she jiggles herself, all of herself!!   There is also lots of underboob with  evidence of some recent growth and later the flare of her sexy curvy full sized round hips. 

Alisha, it sounds like I need to see this for myself.   Oh yes sir you do, it is pretty hot if I don't say so myself.  

Well, thanks, I'll take care of this right now, and thanks for the heads up.   Of course sir, we here at really big bank want to make sure we can help you in any way. 

Link to review