5 Screenshots

About This File

Shar forms a giant food baby!!

Watch as Shar stuffs, drinks fizzy pop, burps uncontrollably, caresses her giant food baby and most importantly talks with you about her growing food baby!!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Benlay

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Every video you make gets better and better you outdid stuffing yourself on this one. I really cant wait till that dress doesnt fit that will be a great day.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Worth every penny as always! Shar is simply huge now, the way her huge belly jiggles against the straining fabric of that dress at the start of the vid is mesmerising.  Then the sheer, unashamed gluttony that follows is so erotically exciting.  The extra weight is really showing in that plump pretty face now - such a cute double chin.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shar never ceases to amaze in another 5 star video, looking the biggest I have ever seen her so far. Love the burps, it won't be long before you have out grown this dress too especially at the end when you laying down showing off that food baby amazing.

Link to review
Borghen

This must be one of the best bloatings i've ever seen. To be fair, Shar starts with a decent-sized potbelly but she swells it to pregnant-like size. 🤰🏼

Professional editing and good soundtrack, as usual.

Link to review