Well, AnnaSophia Robb has grown up. And she has a donk.

deadwolverine726

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MagicalKitsune

Annasophia robb is kinda petite to be on fat celebs I think. Her instagram posts are pretty cute. She's one of my favorite actresses. 

• 3 years later...

She got really really skinny and has stayed that way unfortunately for most of the past 2 years, when she dropped the weight her butt obviously got way smaller. But she has a recent show called Doctor Death and even though she's still really skinny she did seem to gain some weight back and it all went to her butt. Her weight distribution is interesting in how it immediately goes to her ass. We can only hope she'll start gaining more.

m6auf2p41bd71.jpg

7tfvqbr912e71.png

hrtu2s1412e71.png

When I was a kid, she kind of got me into the inflation fetish. I saw her in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, thought she was cute, and then when her character turned into a blueberry, that got me into it. (It became a running joke to my family, how often I watched the movie, never knowing the real reason I watched it again and again and again.) Over the years, it's spread out to have me enjoy normal inflation, pregnant women getting bigger, and women getting better just through weight gain (like what we see here). And after all she's years, she's still doing it for me 'cause she's definitely got a nice, plump butt. That third, side pic is great