"The GAIN....Legend in the making"

E87

Question

Back on the old forum there was a gain with a very hot girl from what I wanna say attended UNC. I believe the topic was titled with "Legend in the making" in it. She ended up getting quite fat especially in her face., was dirty blonde/brunette, and ended up being in the Legends/Familiar faces section. Any pics would be greatly appreciated guys if possible if anyone remembers.

24 answers to this question

This looks like the work of a guy named TheOwl100 on Youtube. Don't quote me, but I think its him. He's been around for YEARS and has TONS of videos that are like 10-30 minute long photo montages of specific girls weight gain progression.

He has so many of these videos, and so many photos of different girls (usually college girls) gaining weight, that it's hard to believe. I've thought about it a million times and I can't imagine how he would get photos of so many college age girls getting fat. He must literally spend every single waking moment trolling random girls profiles. Because when you add up the ones who have private profiles, and especially the ones who would NEVER post their fat pics right next to their skinny pics.... Idk, it just becomes astounding how he comes up with hundreds of girls who all seem to have ZERO connection to the gaining community.

Go to youtube and check out his channel. I personally don't like the long drawn out photo progression thing myself, but check him out, it will blow your mind. Especially when you start asking yourself how he really gets all these photos. It's amazing.

Anyway, this girl looks like his work. If she's not, there's still a thousand other ones from the videos on his page because his videos are relatively unknown. Not many people watch them at all because I dont think he tags the videos correctly, or not enough.

This looks like the work of a guy named TheOwl100 on Youtube. Don't quote me, but I think its him. He's been around for YEARS and has TONS of videos that are like 10-30 minute long photo montages of specific girls weight gain progression.

He has so many of these videos, and so many photos of different girls (usually college girls) gaining weight, that it's hard to believe. I've thought about it a million times and I can't imagine how he would get photos of so many college age girls getting fat. He must literally spend every single waking moment trolling random girls profiles. Because when you add up the ones who have private profiles, and especially the ones who would NEVER post their fat pics right next to their skinny pics.... Idk, it just becomes astounding how he comes up with hundreds of girls who all seem to have ZERO connection to the gaining community.

Go to youtube and check out his channel. I personally don't like the long drawn out photo progression thing myself, but check him out, it will blow your mind. Especially when you start asking yourself how he really gets all these photos. It's amazing.

Anyway, this girl looks like his work. If she's not, there's still a thousand other ones from the videos on his page because his videos are relatively unknown. Not many people watch them at all because I dont think he tags the videos correctly, or not enough.

Thanks but not quite what I was looking for.

TheOwl's videos usually consist of girls from here who have been shared by others that he turns into videos however I am sure he has some of his own finds there too.

Thanks but not quite what I was looking for.

TheOwl's videos usually consist of girls from here who have been shared by others that he turns into videos however I am sure he has some of his own finds there too.

Yeah I figured your question had already been answered with the photos up there, so I was just stating an observation. But now that you say it, it would make much more sense that he grabs his pics from this site, since this is basically the hub of everything FA. And I did notice a member named "TheOwl" after I posted that last night and assumed it was him as well.