Hmmm haven't been here in a long time!

Fattytan

Hey hey hey

Wow It's been a long time since I was on Curvage. I think I was under a different username since this one says I created account this year (???? whatever) anyway! I'm Amanda - I'm a big gal and I also LOVE big gals. Not sure how I plan to use the forums really, whether it be to post or to just kind of lurk but~ alas. Wanted to (re)introduce myself!

Some things about me?

I'm beyond obsessed with hockey. Literally it's my number 1 time-suck. I love it. A lot.

I like nerdy things! At the moment my obsessions are Welcome to Night Vale, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Adventure Time, China IL, THOR, Harry Potter(forever)

I'm really close to my 2nd wedding anniversary (aaaaa wooooow I feel old)!!

I like to knit and craft silly things sometimes.

I like to ice skate VERY MUCH ~

Okay, I'm drinking currently and dragging on I feel like so I will just head out. Thanks for listening ~ (you'll probably just see me lurking around randomly for awhile because I need to warm up to this place again)

Attached are some things that explain me.

post-18499-14513390523972_thumb.jpg

post-18499-1451339052426_thumb.jpg

post-18499-1451339052497_thumb.jpg

Ok Girl drop the facts.

How did you get to kiss Lord Stanley?

Hahahahhaha that's the second time I've met it! First was at the 2012 Draft in Pittsburgh (which I went to meet it alone wearing a flyers jersey don't even get me started) and then at the 2013 Draft in NJ I went with a friend and we were both like - ok fuck it lets kiss it. The person taking our picture didn't tell us when the picture was taken so we ended up with our lips on it for like a solid minute, it was glorious.