Ariel Winter (from Modern Family)

deadwolverine726

Just now, The only thing that could said:

Not a clue

Just checking since its not really okay to post content of girls under 18 on here thats why this thread really only got going at the start of this year.

8 hours ago, ChipotleSkittles said:

Plus she was already a little bigger when she was younger.  Doubling the odds that she regains what she lost / grew out of.

I would say the biggest indicator is that she doesn't appear to be really toned at all. Just very soft, and very curvy, meaning she could pack on a few pounds, mainly goes to the breasts and butt, and should wouldn't really start to care or notice until she already gets a bit of a belly

7 hours ago, basil said:

I would say the biggest indicator is that she doesn't appear to be really toned at all. Just very soft, and very curvy, meaning she could pack on a few pounds, mainly goes to the breasts and butt, and should wouldn't really start to care or notice until she already gets a bit of a belly

I just don't see it happening.  She'll probably be just like Demi Lovato.  On the thick  side yes, but not fat.  She is only 19 and will probably go through a whole lot of versions of herself over the next 5 years or so but one of them won't be a fat one.............

3 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I just don't see it happening.  She'll probably be just like Demi Lovato.  On the thick  side yes, but not fat.  She is only 19 and will probably go through a whole lot of versions of herself over the next 5 years or so but one of them won't be a fat one.............

I don't think its a bad thing if she ends up like Demi Lovato by the time she is 23 since Demi is one of the better thick celebrities around ATM. Ariel has one advantage in that she has big boobs something Demi lacks but I guess Demi makes up for it with her thighs and ass.

P.S. Ariel only tuned 18 back in January so her body is stuff going through development.