Ariel Winter (from Modern Family)

deadwolverine726

Guest basil
On 3/5/2016 at 0:21 PM, guyoninternet said:

I don't want to be a whinger but she just doesn't do it for me now.

I kind of have to disagree. She looks fine, too each his own I suppose. I have the feeling she will look a good deal better in the future though

2 hours ago, basil said:

I kind of have to disagree. She looks fine, too each his own I suppose. I have the feeling she will look a good deal better in the future though

Well I mean she's still objectively attractive, maybe even more now, but without her infamous breasts, she's just sort of average now.

I'm really putting a meaning to objectifying women now, aren't I?

Guest basil
44 minutes ago, guyoninternet said:

Well I mean she's still objectively attractive, maybe even more now, but without her infamous breasts, she's just sort of average now.

I'm really putting a meaning to objectifying women now, aren't I?

They are already filling out some more. She's still pretty damn busty, and I think it evens her out a bit. Plus, it kind of sounds a bit creepy saying she looks better before... when she was a minor

14 minutes ago, basil said:

They are already filling out some more. She's still pretty damn busty, and I think it evens her out a bit. Plus, it kind of sounds a bit creepy saying she looks better before... when she was a minor

You've got a point on the creepy part, but I'm younger than her so is it *really* creepy?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

If it wasn't for this thread, I would have thought she was someone else (with the new hairdo & color). That's a compliment.

14 minutes ago, Scroob said:

You know what bothers me? She had breast reduction because she didn't want to be stared at, and then she goes around like this...

Pretty sure the breast reduction wasn't to reduce the number of looks she got...

Also, by some standards, that outfits fairly conservative for Coachella.