Anna Gunn

Guest daleanator

Guest daleanator

Anna Gunn has really been putting on weight between seasons of breaking bad (season 3 and 4).  They obviously try to cover it up but her thighs touch and in a few parts you see that she gained a nice belly.  Here is a comparison of her face.

post-1685-14513204511084_thumb.jpg

post-1685-14513204511189_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Yeah in season 3 I was wondering why she looked so hot all of a sudden. She just had a sort of glow about her. I didn't realize it was because she gained a few pounds, but they took advantage of it and showed her off in all kinds of sexy outfits in that season.

Then in season 4 she gained even more weight, and thats when I realized what it was. And thats when they started trying to hide it. I think they showed her cleavage on the IRS episode with Ted, but besides that they tried to keep it under wraps.

After that, in Season 5 I don't think they showed anything even close to revealing on her anymore. The gain  did slow down in that Season though. I think they may have said something to her. To just keep it under control until the show was over. She just has one of those faces that shows any gain immediately.

I thought it looked like she had been porking up.

Guess with all that money from it being a hit show, she is eating well.

This actually makes sense. You have to remember she's been around for over 20 years, struggling to get a big break, doing episodes of Seinfeld back in the day, little things like that. I'm not saying she didn't have enough food, I'm sure she made better money than we do, but it may have been the stress of finally having all that fame in combination with finally having a lot of money. I'm sure during the times when they weren't shooting the show, she was trying to relax as much as possible, and stuffing her face. Plus this all happened at over the age of 40 for her. She kept in shape all those years for nothing, and then finally gets the role of a lifetime, she probably said fuck it, she got what she always wanted, might as well enjoy it.

Who knows? But she definitely put on a good amount of weight, and they definitely didn't fire her. But then again, if they had fired her I wouldn't have watched the show anymore. Every character they had was a necessity, especially Anna Gun.

Yeah I think her handlers mightve approached her on behalf of the producers of the show about her weight before season 5 started shooting. She was probably dropping weight all through the season, especially FOR all the award shows. Because everyone and their mother knew Breaking Bad was getting awards out the ass, or at least that it was up for a number of categories. If Breaking Bad kicks ass and she shows up to the show looking amazing, she could have a prime time show on a major network next year, you never know, and I wouldn't doubt it.

I wasn't planning on her getting fat, but she definitely did gain from Seasons 3-5, that's for sure. But it actually made her look more alive, like I said. Especially season 3. Anyway, I'm glad she lost the weight actually, because I want her to get more work in hollywood, I think she's actually a seriously great actress. I'll give anything a shot if she's in it. Same goes for Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, and Bob Odenkirk. All of them are absolutely amazing actors that have been overlooked for years and years.

• 2 years later...
33 minutes ago, bigbootybitches said:

Anna gunn put the weight on in breaking bad for the role of a mother who just had a child she gained the weight in purpose and lost it all straight after the show finished, end of discussion :P

I stand by my statement that I would fuck the shit out of fat Anna Gunn and her fat cleavage.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...