hottyzwazwe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest billow

I'm pretty excited about the remake.  They didn't try to make her lose weight, didn't try to hide her curves... but rather cast an obviously chubby girl as the sexy, romantic protagonist.

11 hours ago, billow said:

I'm pretty excited about the remake.  They didn't try to make her lose weight, didn't try to hide her curves... but rather cast an obviously chubby girl as the sexy, romantic protagonist.

Yeah. But I fucking cringe with heartbreak when that part of the web spews their disgusting vitriol about her beautiful bod. Sure, they have their right to free speech, but the mainstream is gonna amplify what they say and make it a hot topic, and I'm over that.

Imagine surfing the channels or the film reviews and listening/reading the copy: "..the re-imagining of the 1987 classic features Abigail Breslin in the role of "Baby" originally played by Jennifer Grey. As Breslin puts her beautiful abundant curves on display, she provides a welcoming change of a refreshing look to young female figures on screen. However, some critics of the film have panned her performance by opting to bodyshame the starlet.."

And when they add sentences like that last one, they basically aid and abet the bodyshaming problem. STOP GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION! But, I'm afraid they know exactly what they're doing when they do that. In cases like this, they should treat her like they treat 95% of the skinny actresses: DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BODYSHAMING! Don't put forth any concept that people could dare have an issue with the way she looks and then there won't be much of an issue at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Nice photos, but one is from early 2016 search 'Abigail Breslin DGA Awards' and the other says 2015 in the background.  She's been invisible for a while now excepting the typically edited/vague IG photos, but it kinda looks like she's lost weight if I had to guess.  Following Kayla_Itsines of the bikini body diet guide fame is never a good sign.

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2018 at 4:37 PM, I Claudius said:

Nice photos, but one is from early 2016 search 'Abigail Breslin DGA Awards' and the other says 2015 in the background.  She's been invisible for a while now excepting the typically edited/vague IG photos, but it kinda looks like she's lost weight if I had to guess.  Following Kayla_Itsines of the bikini body diet guide fame is never a good sign.

On 10/6/2018 at 7:45 AM, frecklefactor said:

Her weight usually fluctuates, to be honest. She's at her heaviest just after filming shows/movies (likely keeping a regimen of some kind while work is going on), but she's also on a bit of a downturn lately due to putting out an EP under the name "Sophomore". I'd venture a guess based on the above pics (which show her bust the smallest it's been in a good while) that the weight is going to stay off till she gets the Pop Star bug out of her system.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...