Merry Christmas from Mississippi!

Saminichole

Well, Hello there.

I am Samantha, but you can call me Sammy...maybe Sam if i like you enough. I am completely new to Curvage and I am hoping to meet a few interesting people here and maybe make a friend or two.

I am a Southern girl by birth, but a city girl at heart. I live in small town Mississippi, but I do enjoy traveling. I would love to relocate once I am out of college. Occasionally, I can be a little awkward, but I know how to laugh at myself, so that makes it okay. The most important thing you can know about me: I love wine. Buy me wine and I will love you. I have recently gained quite a bit of weight. Around 80 lbs after I gave birth to my son and I'll attach a before and after picture as soon as I can. I know I am beautiful and I am learning to accept myself at my new size

I hope everyone has had a safe and fantastic holiday.

Merry Christmas, ya'll!  ;)

post-26341-14513405016134_thumb.jpg

Hi Sam!

I must say you look very lovely and it is really showing you don´t mind your weight at all! But why should you, right? ;-)

Hope you had very merry Christmas and a good start into 2014 so far!

Wonder how you two met at first... and how one convinces a pregnant woman to go on a date! LOL

Best wishes,

Chris

Well I'll tell ya how it happened lol she was on plenty of fish looking for friends and she started talking to me first.  A lot of guys couldn't handle the pregnant part, but hell I like a big round belly anyways:p Well we hung out one night and just drove around for a couple hours. Well I couldn't handle all her awesomeness and I ignored her for 11 days:( thank god she was persistent.  Well when I finally started talking again we hit it off and one absolutely amazing year later here we are.  Now come on SamiNichole let's celebrate one year and post some pics for all to see :0