Lala Anthony

faxe001de

• 2 years later...
Guest The Don

Underrated over the years. Always been extremely thick, heard somewhere that at one point got up to 160 which at 5'6 is pretty heavy. If she gains in her belly as time passes she'll look incredible. 

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

She's had a very interesting growth over the years. I can remember her MTV days when she was very skinny. How she grew her curves over the last 10 years blows my mind. I know she's had children, but even before then, she was still growing assets like a second puberty almost. All in all, she looks younger than meets the eye.

Guest The Don

Should be mentioned that she's screaming in the pictures when she's in her underwear because she weighed herself and saw that she gained a good amount of weight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Obesity Epidemic

I'm sure she had surgery. Unusually for a black woman she used to look like Spongebob IRL. I have more curves than she had, and I'm a guy.

• 1 month later...

She is in BH 90210...she plays a pop star married to the David Green character. There's a scene where she's instructing her back-up dancers and her butt looks HUGE. Mind you, she's wearing black, and no slimming effect on her bottom at all....thighs are larger too.