Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest runeebsen
Guest AbeVanHelsing

On this subject, I was hugely disappointed to see on the 1,000th Raw that Trish is now completely thin and toned, and instead of gaining after retirement like I thought, Lita's as thin as she's been in over a decade.

Anyway, some pics, starting with the aforementioned Trish Stratus:

post-0-14513205504749_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513205506074_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513205506193_thumb.jpg

post-0-1451320550631_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513205506443_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513205506558_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513205506693_thumb.jpg

Guest maxmoon

Do you guys think Velvet Sky has potential now that she left TNA? To me, it seems like she has always been on that brink.

Guest Fatcelebfan

Do you guys think Velvet Sky has potential now that she left TNA? To me, it seems like she has always been on that brink.

I very much doubt it, but she has said more than once in interviews that she never works out.

Guest Fatcelebfan

where is rosie lotta love/betsy ruth?

I'm pleased to see that they're many pro wrestling fans here, as far as Rosie Lottalove goes, she quit the business, never to return, I guess she couldn't take the tauting from the asshole fans, calling her "Fat" all the time must of annoyed her to the point of quitting, can't say I blame her.

Guest forgetfuldoctor93

Do yourself a favor and look up more about Tara Charisma. Think Mal Malloy has it good? Combine that same aspect with being thrown down and around in wrestling.

Guest Fatcelebfan

Do yourself a favor and look up more about Tara Charisma. Think Mal Malloy has it good? Combine that same aspect with being thrown down and around in wrestling.

Too bad she hasn't wrestled in years

Guest TheUnknown

I'm pleased to see that they're many pro wrestling fans here, as far as Rosie Lottalove goes, she quit the business, never to return, I guess she couldn't take the tauting from the asshole fans, calling her "Fat" all the time must of annoyed her to the point of quitting, can't say I blame her.

She was a truly terrible wrestler, though. So nothing of note was really lost.