Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

I read back a few pages and didn't see anyone mention Rhia O'Reilly - Irish cutie that wrestles now and again in SHIMMER.  She started off a little soft(at least from when I first caught one of her matches) and has gained a little weight, but most of i seems to be going toward some extra cushioning on her backside. 

paJWGWM.jpg

YZ5HHRw.jpg

1slwOQp.jpg

I read back a few pages and didn't see anyone mention Rhia O'Reilly - Irish cutie that wrestles now and again in SHIMMER.  She started off a little soft(at least from when I first caught one of her matches) and has gained a little weight, but most of i seems to be going toward some extra cushioning on her backside. 

paJWGWM.jpg

YZ5HHRw.jpg

1slwOQp.jpg

Those legs are looking nice and thick. Would love to see them not being compressed by the outfit. I bet they are a sight to see unrestrained. Thanx for the post.

That sounds nice, but it better be true since Summer Rae is half English (her mom) and half French (her dad).. and she lives in America.

Too bad that´s not Summer Rae but Paige with a blonde wig! ;-)

She's English. She will eventually get fat.

Well, Paige´s mom (Sweet Soraya) is English as well but not even chubby! ;-)

All the best,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taeler Hendrix was (kinda) with TNA for a brief on/off period. She gained weight.. sadly some of that was due to cancer related issues. I'm certain that she is currently in remission. She also gained by choice. It's not ALOT by any means.

She may be with WWE now; I don't know.

Have a read:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0729/564460/taeler-hendrix-claims-dixie-carter-told-her-she-was-too-heavy/

Compare pics:

42.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg?m=1349981148

taeler-hendrix-091013.jpg

TaelerHendrix.png

naPCgCE.gif

gPAE5K0.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I think some of you will appreciate Alexa Bliss, the chick in blue. She's not fat. And no one better tell that to her, as she is recovering from an eating disorder from her youth.

Sasha Banks Vs Alexa Bliss

Speaking of eating disorders, can you believe Michelle McCool used to look like this:

1zvg4mh.jpg

001.jpg

Those photos are from her debut. And I'm having a hard time finding more of these. Rare finds.

• 2 weeks later...