Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Welp, time for me to chime in.
I was at WrestleMania Axxess. Paige was there - so were a handful of other Divas. I'm not that guy who says "the camera adds ten pounds". It's probably more of "what you see (on TV) is what you get (in real life)".

She didn't look as Curvage-friendly as I was expecting. She had a half-shirt/belly shirt/exposed midriff on and, if you were expecting a muffintop, what you got was more of a type of vertical flatbread instead.
I don't have pics as I was there on business and we had something of an embargo on taking photos; it's an unprofessional look for us.

I'm gonna jump to a conclusion based on assumption: perhaps she's crash dieting for 'Mania?

She can't be the only one who's ever done that. For instance, I saw Raw this past Monday and I couldn't look at Stephanie without thinking "man, she shed some weight fast". Perhaps seeing Shane with abs made for some gym inspiration.

Maybe the pounds will creep back in time for Extreme Rules.

6 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Welp, time for me to chime in.
I was at WrestleMania Axxess. Paige was there - so were a handful of other Divas. I'm not that guy who says "the camera adds ten pounds". It's probably more of "what you see (on TV) is what you get (in real life)".

She didn't look as Curvage-friendly as I was expecting. She had a half-shirt/belly shirt/exposed midriff on and, if you were expecting a muffintop, what you got was more of a type of vertical flatbread instead.
I don't have pics as I was there on business and we had something of an embargo on taking photos; it's an unprofessional look for us.

I'm gonna jump to a conclusion based on assumption: perhaps she's crash dieting for 'Mania?

She can't be the only one who's ever done that. For instance, I saw Raw this past Monday and I couldn't look at Stephanie without thinking "man, she shed some weight fast". Perhaps seeing Shane with abs made for some gym inspiration.

Maybe the pounds will creep back in time for Extreme Rules.

Ah, that's a shame. Hope you enjoyed Axxess anyway! And I hope they do creep back!

Once again, I was at Axxess.

Most of the Divas there today weren't even worth mentioning at length. Unless we're talking the NXT Takeover match from tonight. I couldn't attend that section of the event - ya know, business restrictions. I know Asuka's got a tender midsection and Bayley's ass...

But, I saw Nia Jax. She is awesome. Her beauty is so awesome that I understand now why we take it for granted. Your mind simply cannot completely process the attractiveness she brings. You also tend to believe. She was wearing yoga pants; her ass is magnifique! The Rock (her cousin) said on Instagram that she's ~270lbs. I had doubts then, I still kinda have doubts, but:

1. She's tall - however with heels on she's about 5'11 (basing this on my own height's perspective)
  2. She's muscular - and you can tell since it's a requirement of the business she's in (they certainly don't want a fat person who's outta shape and since someone has to do the slamming it better damn well be the person over a 100 lbs heavier than their opponents) but also, when you see her and compare her with the heavy women in attendance who are around her size (and there were many at Axxess today and yesterday), she's different. Her body is tight in certain places where other big girls are loose - nothing wrong with either of that. I assume that if her muscle mass was down to a "normal" level, she'd probably have Michelle Trachtenberg's build.
  3. Weight can be deceiving.

Anyways, homegirl's got it going on. She should wrestle in a two piece. Bull Nakano did in her heyday.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a recent picture, but saw this as part of a WhatCulture video. 
Quite a cute little gut on Paige here. 

Paige Gut.jpg

On 06/03/2016 at 5:39 AM, AlphaAlpha said:

I was browsing through WWE.com and found another great pic of Becky's corset getting ready to burst while Sasha helped emphasize Becky's (maybe a bit bigger?) chest. 032_RAW_02292016hmm_0251--040dac705c72f63e295b4f4b278eab5f.jpg  383   I love how the corset buckles inward at her navel. 

Paige is looking much flabbier than a year or so ago. These pics are recent And I'm obsessed with the thick fat roll lol. 

Screen_Shot_2016-04-18_at_23.01.45.png

Screen_Shot_2016-04-18_at_23.02.53.png