Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

14 hours ago, Canadian D said:

I've seen Charlotte listed at 133,144, and Ric Flair has said shes 5''10 155, but I'm guessing shes closer to 170 now.

14 hours ago, Canadian D said:

I've seen Charlotte listed at 133,144, and Ric Flair has said shes 5''10 155, but I'm guessing shes closer to 170 now.

What makes you think this................charlotte looks the same as she always has she is pretty shredded

A single photo or still pic from video is dependent on angles, lighting, etc. You can take ten pics of the same woman and she can look fatter/thinner in any particular one of them. Not to mention the vagaries of water weight and basic fluctuations of a pound or so at any given time.

Therefore, why do people get so intense over what seems to me, to be such a negligible gain (if there is even any gain at all)? I'm not trying to be a jerk about it. I just don't get the obsession with it.

Is there a deep, untapped market for tiny gain? Cause I can jump onto that bandwagon pretty fast if you guys want to buy those kind of videos:)

While I agree that Charlotte has definitely put on some weight, saying that she's anywhere near 170 is laughable.

If she was anywhere close it'd be far more noticeable than what we've got so far.

Not to mention the only reason we actually notice is because we scour for it every week, If you were to just watch I'd doubt the average person would notice.
And I'm not even getting into how tight the average wrestling attire is.

On 5/6/2016 at 8:01 PM, FA Man1 said:

While I agree that Charlotte has definitely put on some weight, saying that she's anywhere near 170 is laughable.

If she was anywhere close it'd be far more noticeable than what we've got so far.

Not to mention the only reason we actually notice is because we scour for it every week, If you were to just watch I'd doubt the average person would notice.
And I'm not even getting into how tight the average wrestling attire is.

oh, 170 has got to be on the money. Remember 5'10" is her height. And muscle has some heft to it as well.

In my opinion you can see Paige looking a little chubbier on the new episode of UpUpDownDown
When she's sitting in certain positions you can clearly see her belly rolls, and she keeps trying to pull her top back down over her stomach.

Go to 2:30 for something pretty hot.

Compare that to how she looked here around the time she debuted on the main roster, and I think it's pretty clear she's packed on a few pounds.
Hopefully we see even more of her in the future!