Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Guest Fatcelebfan
On August 23, 2016 at 2:36 PM, faxe001de said:

I think she is BOTH fat and muscular, I am sure she can bench press a large amount of weight.

Some more of lovely of the most beautiful 270 lbs ... Nia Jax

Beautiful she is indeed but I doubt she is 270. My guess would be 230-250!

As for Becky Lynch (Rebecca Quin) I hope she won´t get heat for sporting her belly... Mickie James´ fate, you see? But Becky is Irish so she might get way with a little beer gut!

And don´t forget about Paige who is suspended due to the WP at present! She is steadily getting chunkier so  she might return with a gut soon! ;-)

Best regards,

Chris

7 hours ago, StuffedbellyloverChris said:

And don´t forget about Paige who is suspended due to the WP at present! She is steadily getting chunkier so  she might return with a gut soon! ;-)

This is kinda recent - maybe like 2 weeks ago:
tumblr_obv6ackX471unzzjno1_1280.jpg

But things can change, especially with 28+ more days of sober nothingness...

2 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

This is kinda recent - maybe like 2 weeks ago:
tumblr_obv6ackX471unzzjno1_1280.jpg

But things can change, especially with 28+ more days of sober nothingness...

She has been heading down this road for at least a year now. The suspension is only related to banned substances in the WWE Wellness Policy. It doesn't mean she still can't drink and stuff like that. Plus she is only 23/24 who has a bit of money to her name I don't think all of a sudden she is going to become a stick in the mud.

7 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

She has been heading down this road for at least a year now. The suspension is only related to banned substances in the WWE Wellness Policy. It doesn't mean she still can't drink and stuff like that. Plus she is only 23/24 who has a bit of money to her name I don't think all of a sudden she is going to become a stick in the mud.

I really hope she gains...with that incredible skin tone and natural gothic paleness if she were to gain the results would be mind-blowing! :wub:

And as you said she's still very young so she could be around for many more years...

7 minutes ago, SapphicCurves said:

I really hope she gains...with that incredible skin tone and natural gothic paleness if she were to gain the results would be mind-blowing! :wub:

And as you said she's still very young so she could be around for many more years...

God she's been wrestling since she was 14 so she has been around the industry all her life. There was a period last year were she was starting to look pudgy and it happens to most of the girls just based on the lifestyle they lead.

Guest sdd619
8 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

She can drink as that is not in the policy. The rule is though no alcohol is allowed 12 hrs before an event.

6 minutes ago, sdd619 said:

She can drink as that is not in the policy. The rule is though no alcohol is allowed 12 hrs before an event.

Yeah I said that drinking isn't covered in the policy

xsXogh9.jpg

Becky at a house show last fall.

Mickie in her belly dancing outfit:

UniqueHauntingFireant.gif

5 hours ago, SS123 said:

Nicole Matthews looks fantastic. So soft and flabby. I just hope she can continue to get away with looking like that though because she's obviously now very unfit and that will probably adversely affect her wrestling abilities. 

Maybe Nicole is in shape and just likes cake!